Within industry, piping is a system of pipes used to convey fluids (liquids and gases) from one location to another. The engineering discipline of piping design studies the efficient transport of fluid. Industrial process piping can be manufactured from wood, fiberglass, glass, steel, aluminum, plastic, copper, and concrete.
What We Do
Procurement, Installation and Pre-Commissioning
– Purchase all Kind of Piping Material Such as Valves, Fitting, Pipe, Flange, nut & bolt, Gasket and any Special Pieces in all Size and Base Metals.
– Purchase all kind of Support Bulk Materials Such as Plate, Beam, Angel, Channel, Spring, Hanger and etc. In all size and base metals.
– Mobilization, Team up, Document preparation, Data Basing in Own Software’s and Project Administering to the end.
– Cutting, Beveling, Fit up and welding of Spool and Support in all Size and materials
– Installation, Supporting, Pneumatic and Hydrostatic Pressure Test of Field Piping Above and under Ground
– Preheating, PM I, NDT, PWHT and any piping examination requirement.
– Acid washing, oil and water flushing, air blowing, steam blowing and reinstatement of field piping.
– Wrapping, Cutting, Sand blasting, painting, insulation and steam tracing of Field piping.
– Quality control as per project instruction.
– Punch removing, mechanical complications and pre-commissioning of Field piping.
– As built and M.C Book preparation.
– Purchase all kind of paint and insulation materials.