Mechanical engineering is the discipline that applies engineering, physics, and materials science principles to design, analyze, manufacture, and maintain mechanical systems. … It is the branch of engineering that involves the design, production, and operation of machinery.
What We Do
- Static Equipment
- Rotary Equipment
- Package Unit
– Purchase any raw materials such as oil, lubricant, belt, washer, shim plate and etc.
– Purchase all part of TANK materials such as
Plates and profile and etc.
– Rolling, installation, welding and static test of all type of TANK
– Foundation hand over, chipping, padding and lifting plan preparation.
– Handling, installation, Alignment, grouting and maintenance of all type of equipment and unit package.
– Installation of all external and internal accessories.
– Inside cleaning such as air blowing, oil flushing and acid washing.