Electrical engineering is one of the newer branches of engineering, and dates back to the late 19th century. It is the branch of engineering that deals with the technology of electricity. Electrical engineers work on a wide range of components, devices and systems, from tiny microchips to huge power station generators.
What We Do
2. Installation of Support, Tray, Cable Ladder and Conduits in different sizes.
3. Performing cable pulling of power and control cables in different sizes, installation of (Cable Tray Tags, Cable Gland, Cable Cleat, Cable Clamps and Termination), Performing of necessary tests like: Insulation Test, Hi-Pot Test
4. Installation, test and commissioning of Cathodic protection system
5. Installation of all lighting systems equipment
6. Installation of all Earthing & Lightning systems equipment